ElectriCities Economic Development
- ElectriCities Economic Development offers a variety of services to promote NC Public Power communities to businesses and economic developers.
Stanly County Economic Development Commission
- The Stanly County North Carolina Economic Development Commission is your resource for everything you need to know about doing business in our area. In addition to helping you find the right site, land, or building and the other things you’ll need, we can help you find the right home for your family. We’ll assign a team to answer all of your questions and guide you through every step of the process. Just contact us to let us know what you need, and we’ll take it from there.
Stanly County Chamber of Commerce
- The Stanly County Chamber of Commerce offers services and information to support a wide variety of business needs. The Chamber's goals are to support and promote local business, listening to our members and providing them with benefits and services to support their success, provide networking opportunities, group purchasing discounts and much more. Serving members by leading the business community as an advocate for economic growth, positive change, and consensus-building. We think Stanly County is a great place to live, work, and play. Our hope is that you will too.
Charlotte Regional Partnership
- A nonprofit, public/private economic development organization, the Charlotte Regional Partnership leverages regional resources to market the 16-county Charlotte region. The Partnership’s business development activities position Charlotte USA for sustained, long-term growth, job creation and investment opportunities.
North Carolina Department of Commerce
- The N.C. Department of Commerce is the state's leading economic-development agency, working with local, regional, national and international companies.
Accredited Online College Programs
- Searchable resource for accredited online college programs