The City of Albemarle offers many exciting employment opportunities. Our employees receive a very compensative plan with excellent benefits and with a very rewarding career.
Please note that the chosen applicants will be offered the job contingent upon passing a substance abuse test.
How to Apply for a City of Albemarle position:
- Presently employed City personnel may apply directly to the City Human Resources Director.
- All qualified applicants must complete a City of Albemarle Employment Application, which can also be obtained from the Albemarle NCWorks local office, 944 N First Street, Albemarle, NC.
- Completed application may be submitted in person to NCWorks or the City Human Resources Office via email, fax, or mail.
- Email: Opportunity@albemarlenc.gov
- Fax number: (704) 984-9470
- Mailing address: PO Box 190, Albemarle, NC 28002
The City of Albemarle is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
|Assistant Public Works Director/Business Manager||Full Time||Open Until Filled||$57,000-$65,000/year based on experience|
|Concrete Finisher/Mason||Full Time||Open Until Filled||Hiring Rate: $32,635 - $34,278 (depending on experience)|
|Electric Line Technician I||Full Time||Open Until Filled||Based on education and experience.|
|Firefighter I||Full Time||09/20/2019||$11.85/hour ($32,658.60/year)|
|Landfill Operations Supervisor||Full Time||Open Until Filled||Hiring Rate: $45,000 - $48,000 (depending on experience)|
|Recreation Assistant||Part Time||Open Until Filled||$9.92 hourly|
|Senior Planner||Full Time||Open Until Filled||$53,000 - $57,000 (depending on experience)|