The City of Albemarle offers many exciting employment opportunities. Current openings are listed below.
We invest in our employees through competitive salaries, a strong benefits program, and ongoing career development. Our success depends on co-workers collectively moving the organization toward the achievement of our overall goals. We are committed to these values:
Humility & Respect
How to apply for a City of Albemarle position:
- Presently employed City personnel may apply directly to the City Human Resources Director.
- All qualified applicants must complete a City of Albemarle Employment Application, which can also be obtained from the Albemarle NCWorks local office, 944 N First Street, Albemarle, NC.
- Completed applications may be submitted in person to NCWorks or to the City Human Resources Office via email, fax, or mail.
- Email: Opportunity@albemarlenc.gov
- Fax number: (704) 984-9470
- Mailing address: PO Box 190, Albemarle, NC 28002
The City of Albemarle is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
|Concrete Finisher/Mason||Full Time||Open Until Filled||Hiring Rate: $32,635 - $34,278 (depending on experience)|
|Assistant Public Utilities Director||Full Time||10/31/2019||$60,000-75,000/year depending on experience|
|City Clerk/Assistant to City Manager||Full Time||10/31/2019||$45,000-50,000/year depending on experience|